We don’t stop at solution space. We believe that training is an important part of maintaining success. Thus, PSRI offers intensive fluidization seminars all over the world, provides design manuals, procedures, methods, and webinars. PSRI believes that giving someone a fish is not as good as teaching someone how to fish.
The purpose of the PSRI Fluidization Seminar is to supply instruction on the theory, design and operation of fluidized beds and solids transfer systems for engineers new to the field, or those who want to improve their understanding of the field. The four-day course covers the basics of fluidized beds and solids transfer, and then discusses how best to design and operate the most critical elements of fluidized beds and solids transfer such as cyclones, standpipes, gas distributors and pneumatic conveying lines.
• BASIC FLUIDIZATION HYDRODYNAMICS
• GAS DISTRIBUTOR DESIGN AND OPERATION
• CIRCULATING FLUIDIZED BEDS AND HIGH-VELOCITY SYSTEMS
• CYCLONE DESIGN AND OPERATION
• DILUTE AND DENSE-PHASE CONVEYING
• PARTICLE ENTRAINMENT
• EROSION AND PARTICLE ATTRITION
• STANDPIPES AND SOLIDS FLOW SYSTEMS
• AND MORE!
This Seminar includes large scale demonstrations.