We don’t stop at solution space. We believe that training is an important part of maintaining success. Thus, PSRI offers intensive fluidization seminars all over the world, provides design manuals, procedures, methods, and webinars. PSRI believes that giving someone a fish is not as good as teaching someone how to fish.
- Basic Fluidization Hydrodynamics
- Gas Distributor Design and Operation
- Circulating Fluidized Beds and High-Velocity Systems
- Cyclone Design and Operation
- Dilute and Dense-Phase Conveying
- Particle Entrainment
- Erosion and Particle Attrition
- Standpipes and Solids Flow Systems
Our fluidization seminar and workshop is now digital. During the seminar, we will provide you with a tablet to follow along with. After the seminar, you will have access to the seminar material on the PSRI website (www.psri.org) under your membership login.
PSRI offers a student discount on our seminars. If you are currently enrolled as a student, please make sure you use the ContactUS page to request information on how to obtain the student discount!
We also have the capabilities to host a custom seminar for your organization. This can be done on-site at your facility, a local hotel, virtually, or at the PSRI facilities in Chicago, IL, USA. The benefits of a Hosted Seminar are that it can be custom tailored to your organizations process. Contact us today to discuss how we can custom tailor a seminar for you.
For Engineers and Operators involved with fluidized bed or circulating fluidized bed operations
- Learn how fluidized bed, risers and cyclones operate
- Learn about steady state and start up operations for fluidized processes
- Learn how to troubleshoot common issues with fluidized processes
- Fluidization concepts
- Particle size distributions measurements and interpolations
- Gas sparger and grid designs, operations, and troubleshooting
- Cyclone design, operations and troubleshooting
- Fluidized bed design, operations and troubleshooting
- Circulating fluidized bed design, operations and troubleshooting
- Start ups and shutdowns
- Entrainment predictions and exceptions to those predictions
- Sampling methods
- Managing particle attrition
- Material based on 45 years of practices
- Instructors have more than 20 years of industrial experience
- Hands on experiences on industrially relevant experiences
- Troubleshooting practices with direct applications to commercial scale units